SUSE has released Linux Enterprise 15 SP2, which plays into the company’s vision of simplifying, modernizing, and accelerating transformation in IT environments.
“SUSE solutions, including SUSE Linux Enterprise, are designed for IT transformation,” said Thomas Di Giacomo, SUSE president of engineering and innovation, in the announcement.
Highlights of SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP2 release include:
- Updated cloud images for Alibaba, Azure, AWS, Google, IBM, and Oracle.
- The ability to deploy large-scale HPC systems in AWS
- Greater security for federal government and public sector organizations with FIPS 140-2 certification-ready packages.
- Improved protection for IBM Z installations.
- Improved support for high-performance computing.
You can read more in the product announcement.