2nd Watch has released the results of its 2020 survey on enterprise cloud trends.
According to the announcement, although the COVID-19 pandemic has affected enterprise cloud strategies, the majority of IT executives expect to see an increase in their cloud budgets over the next 12 months.
Other results state:
- 82% of respondents said they’ve experienced cloud-related challenges, and 77% said these challenges have caused them to alter their cloud strategies.
- 46% said they’re experiencing cloud security-related challenges due to COVID-19, and 75% said they are prioritizing cloud security.
- 50% said they are confident in their IT organization’s ability to deal with COVID-19-related uncertainty.
- 59% of respondents said their cloud budgets would increase over the next 12 months.
- 47% said now is the time to position their company for the long haul.
You can see the results of the survey here.