Microsoft recently announced Project OneFuzz, an extensible fuzz testing framework for Azure.
According to the announcement, Project OneFuzz enables continuous developer-driven fuzzing to proactively harden software before release. The tool lets developers launch fuzz jobs ranging in size from a few virtual machines to thousands of cores, all from a single command line.
Project OneFuzz features include:
- Composable fuzzing workflows
- Transparent design for observability
- On-demand live debugging of found crashes
- Fuzzing on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Crash reporting notification callbacks
Project OneFuzz is available from GitHub as an open source tool under the MIT license.